Cobol Software Developers
To expand our workforce, we are looking to hire a Cobol Software Developer for the IT structure, at our headquarters in Brescia.
The main responsibilities are:
- Implement programs according to standard methodologies with related documentation and testing phase
- Manage the installation of the software during both the testing and start-up phases
- First-level customer or internal user support
- IT diploma, degree in Mathematics, Management Engineering, Computer Science or similar disciplines
- Experience, even brief, in the role
- Knowledge of Cobol is appreciated
- Strong orientation to teamwork and collaboration with the people involved in the project
- Good knowledge of English
What we offer:
Vibrant and young environment, opportunities for growth, remuneration commensurate with the skills possessed and the work experience gained.
The offer is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law no. 903/77.
Graduated in Engineering from the Milan Polytechnic, Roberto joined OCS in 2020 as CTIO to lead the technological innovation of OCS products. Previously he worked as Head of Development in IT companies and in the banking sector. For 10 years he was Market Line Manager of the Dedagroup Banking Area.