To reinforce our “EDP” department, we are looking to hire a DB Administrator, at our headquarters in Brescia.
The person selected will contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of the DBs of the new OCS applications.
The main responsibilities are:
- DB Schema Diagrams
- DBMS Installation and Configuration
- Monitoring, tuning, system and application support on DB issues
Technical skills required:
The ideal characteristics of the candidate sought are:
- Degree in computer science
- Previous experience in Oracle DB, MS SQL Server, DB Open Source (PostGres,etc.)
- Strong aptitude for teamwork
- Propensity for the training and growth of employees
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package
- Good knowledge of English
What we offer:
Vibrant and young environment, opportunities for growth, remuneration commensurate with the skills possessed and the work experience gained.
The offer is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law no. 903/77.
Graduated in Engineering from the Milan Polytechnic, Roberto joined OCS in 2020 as CTIO to lead the technological innovation of OCS products. Previously he worked as Head of Development in IT companies and in the banking sector. For 10 years he was Market Line Manager of the Dedagroup Banking Area.