Functional Analyst - Consulting Area
To expand our workforce, we are looking to hire a Functional Analyst for the application management service structure at our headquarters in Milan.
The main duties are as follows:
- Collection and analysis of Customer requirements
- Functional analysis
- Identification of solutions in line with the request
- Advice on OCS system functionality
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project management and coordination
- Coordination of internal resources
- Degree in economic-financial and scientific disciplines
- 2/5 years of experience in the role and management of banking projects
- Excellent predisposition to planning and organisation
- Target-oriented and excellent problem solving skills
- Inclination for teamwork and collaboration with the people involved in the project phases
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Knowledge of English
- Willingness for short business trips
What we offer:
Vibrant and young environment, opportunities for growth, remuneration commensurate with the skills possessed and the work experience gained.
The offer is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law no. 903/77.
Head of Consulting
Silvio joined OCS in 1997. Since 2018 he holds the role of Head of the Consulting Division re-sponsible for coordinating and monitoring all the activities concerning customers projects and the evolution of OCS suite. Previously he worked in the industrial (management control at Car-tiere Burgo) and banking sector (JP Morgan Finance division). Silvio holds a degree in Business Economics from Bocconi University in Milan.