Software Developer - New Technologies Specialist
To expand our workforce, we are looking to hire a Software Developer for the IT structure, at our headquarters in Brescia.
The person selected will become part of the Team to support the experimentation, consolidation of the solution and configuration/development of the SW components necessary for the implementation of the "replatforming" project.
The main responsibilities are:
- Installation/configuration and tuning of the base platform and subsequent development and upgrading of the various components.
Technical skills required:
Accepted technical skills:
- Containerisation programming (Dockers, Kubernetes). Knowledge of Open Source Software technologies (in particular Apache Kafka, Node.js,...). DB knowledge (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, ...). Big Data. Understanding of UX/UI technologies (CSS,SCSS, HTML5, JSON,...). Front End development framework (Angular, React, Flutter, Ionic, ...).
The ideal characteristics of the candidate sought are:
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2/5 years of experience in the role and management of projects
- Strong orientation to teamwork and collaboration with the people involved in project and Agile approach.
- Autonomy in the management and planning of projects and in the in-depth study of technologies and innovative solutions for their realisation.
- Ability to propose technical and functional improvement solutions.
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent relational, communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of English
- Availability for short business trips
What we offer:
Vibrant and young environment, opportunities for growth, remuneration commensurate with the skills possessed and the work experience gained.
The offer is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law no. 903/77.
Graduated in Engineering from the Milan Polytechnic, Roberto joined OCS in 2020 as CTIO to lead the technological innovation of OCS products. Previously he worked as Head of Development in IT companies and in the banking sector. For 10 years he was Market Line Manager of the Dedagroup Banking Area.